Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hunter/Mid North Coast Crew Rocks

Hi, Im Naomi, 29 years old and I live in Port Macquarie with my Fiance Chris and our two kiddies, Cooper 4 and Kiarna 2. They are the reason why I am doing the 12WBT, so I can be a better partner and mum to the people whom I care about.

I completed round 1 and struggled towards the end of it. I ended up signing up for round 2 to give me the 'lift-me-up" I needed. So far so good, but I know the group of Hunet/Mid North Coasters have my back and I think thats whats going to get me to the finish line!

So I have 8kg to go to my goal weight, at that time i will re-asses how im looking and feeling and then decide to loose another kg or two or go and do Lean and Strong to help with the 'toning' side of things....

No comments:

Post a Comment