Tuesday 17 May 2011

Never Blogged before.....

I'm Kylie, 29yrs old and mum of 2 beautiful children, 4 and almost 2!

I'm here because the last 12yrs has brought on a massive 45kg weight gain! Too be honest, I don't know how I got here. 
I guess contentment and feeling like I don't need to impress anybody as I've found the love of my life. I forgot that I still want to impress MYSELF!

After seeing Meegan's fantastic results I decided to bite the bullet and join. I messaged all my family on facebook so I couldn't fail. Knowing I told SO many people about it meant that I had someone other then myself to keep me motivated.

Round 1, 2011 started and I weighed in at 95kgs, I had never felt so ashamed in my life. I was so close to 100kgs and I was going to make sure I NEVER saw those digits on the scales.

With many struggles along the way, I started seeing the numbers go down, slowly but surely the end was in sight.
I had completed 2 triathlons, the Mother's Day Classic and had been attending the gym for workouts. I'd met an amazing bunch of girls whom I KNOW will be my friends for life!

Since the beginning of preseason when I started my weightloss journey, I've lost just under 11kgs. I'm extremely stoked!
I also lost a whopping 57cm.
My final weigh in for Round 1 was 84.7kgs

This round I'm upping my anti. I'm setting myself a  goal of 15kgs. I KNOW I can do it, I just have to have some more faith in myself.

I'm looking so forward to the end of Round 2 group workout in Brisbane and also having my photo with Mish again, it was certainly a highlight for me this round!

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment